What is Ngraph?
Ngraph is working on
- Ngraph is a program creating scientific 2-dimensinal graphs for researchers and engineers.
- Ngraph reads numerical data from a flexible text file, and plots it in the graph.
- Ngraph can create the graph sutable for presentations and for papers.
- Ngraph also assists data analysis.
- Sorry, English documents are NOT still available.
Features of Ngraph
- Windows 95/98, Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA (freeware).
- Linux, BSD, Unix (freeware, GNU General Public License).
- Easy to use due to graphical user interface.
- High operativity due to multi window interface.
- Plot with broken lines, marks (90 kinds), curves (spline and B-spline interpolation), arrows, rectangles, error bars, bars, etc.
- Fitting by n-th polynomial or user defined math functions.
- Fitting with weight by any math function.
- Data conversion by math expression.
- File output of converted data.
- Evaluation, mask, and movement of the plotted data.
- Linear plot, semi-log plot, log-log plot.
- Two or more graphs are created in a page.
- Linkage of the axis scale in multi graph.
- Appending the (saved) graph to the current graph.
- Saving graph with data attached.
- Zooming, trimming, undoing of the axis scale.
- Grid is added to the axis.
- Automatic setup of the axis scale.
- Detailed setup of gauging and numbering for axis.
- Legend by lines, curves, polygons, rectangles, ellipses, marks, texts.
- High functional text legend such as a display of date, file name, contents of the data file, etc.
- Automatic legend creation.
- Legend by a parabola, gauss function, Lorentz function, and sin function.
- Automatic legend creation of fitting results.
- Fixed form processing by add-in scripts.
- Automatic processing by scripts.
- Export via clip board and meta file (Windows version).
- Compact PostScript file creation (suitable for electrical submition).
- Export via original simple graphics file.
- Perfect data compatibility between Windows and Unix.